Sorry for my little weekend absence, this seems to happen a lot when I go home for the weekend! This is just going to be a quick post about my Blog Award (yay!) and I’ll hopefully do another one soon about my weekend (my sister’s 18th and a new baby cousin, she is the most beautiful thing EVER).
So anyway, I received this award from Charlotte who you will have seen on my blog a few times before as she is part of the Clothes Swap I’m taking part in, and is just a generally amazing blogger that I like! This is the first award I’ve received so I’m really happy! I feel as if my blog is actually achieving something.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award, there are some rules to be follow: 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award 2. Share 7 things about yourself 3. Pass it along to 7 other blogs you recently discovered and enjoy 4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them you awarded them the award
Ok, so 7 things about me, hmmmm I’m not very good at saying things about myself so it’s going to be difficult to think of things!!
1. I really love reading, and reading anything pretty much. I would much prefer to sit in a nice cozy place and read than I would watch TV. But at the moment all my books at home are packed into boxes because my dad is supposed to be building me some new bookshelves =(
2. Two years ago I couldn’t even make toast. Now I love cooking almost as much as reading (the boyfriend’s influence!). And I used to be a very very fussy eater, now the only thing I don’t like is burgers! I just recently discovered I like sausages which I previously hated. Here is a Toad in the Hole I made the other day to prove to you all that I ate sausages =O
3. I’m alwaaaays cold, even when we have the heating on, or at least my feet and hands are, and recently the boyfriend’s been making me wear socks in bed because I put my cold feet on him! I also have a hot water bottle in bed too =D
4. It’s my little sister’s 18th birthday today, and I just wanted to show you a cute picture of me and her =) (be warned, you will probably get looooads of these old pictures thrown at you in the next week or so because I love them!) I made a slideshow for her birthday in chronological order you see.
5. I’m already in love with my new baby cousin Mollie Elizabeth (I’m sorry I couldn’t resist putting her in!!) She was born yesterday at 3.56am and we went to see her that afternoon, she is the most beautiful thing in the world and so tiny =) (that’s her Daddy’s hand, she’s their first baby and we never thought my uncle was going to have any)
6. After I finish my Classics degree, I’m planning on doing a PGCE in Classics so I can become a teacher =)
7. Disney is one of my favourite things ever! Classic Disney films, Disneyworld, I pretty much just love it all =D The second photo is our first time to Disneyworld, Florida, we’ve been like 7 times since haha! And we’re going again next year, I don’t if I’m 20, I still love it =)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.