Sorry for my little weekend absence, this seems to happen a lot when I go home for the weekend! This is just going to be a quick post about my Blog Award (yay!) and I’ll hopefully do another one soon about my weekend (my sister’s 18th and a new baby cousin, she is the most beautiful thing EVER).
So anyway, I received this award from Charlotte who you will have seen on my blog a few times before as she is part of the Clothes Swap I’m taking part in, and is just a generally amazing blogger that I like! This is the first award I’ve received so I’m really happy! I feel as if my blog is actually achieving something.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award, there are some rules to be follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 other blogs you recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them you awarded them the award
Ok, so 7 things about me, hmmmm I’m not very good at saying things about myself so it’s going to be difficult to think of things!!
1. I really love reading, and reading anything pretty much. I would much prefer to sit in a nice cozy place and read than I would watch TV. But at the moment all my books at home are packed into boxes because my dad is supposed to be building me some new bookshelves =(
2. Two years ago I couldn’t even make toast. Now I love cooking almost as much as reading (the boyfriend’s influence!). And I used to be a very very fussy eater, now the only thing I don’t like is burgers! I just recently discovered I like sausages which I previously hated. Here is a Toad in the Hole I made the other day to prove to you all that I ate sausages =O
3. I’m alwaaaays cold, even when we have the heating on, or at least my feet and hands are, and recently the boyfriend’s been making me wear socks in bed because I put my cold feet on him! I also have a hot water bottle in bed too =D
4. It’s my little sister’s 18th birthday today, and I just wanted to show you a cute picture of me and her =) (be warned, you will probably get looooads of these old pictures thrown at you in the next week or so because I love them!) I made a slideshow for her birthday in chronological order you see.
5. I’m already in love with my new baby cousin Mollie Elizabeth (I’m sorry I couldn’t resist putting her in!!) She was born yesterday at 3.56am and we went to see her that afternoon, she is the most beautiful thing in the world and so tiny =) (that’s her Daddy’s hand, she’s their first baby and we never thought my uncle was going to have any)
6. After I finish my Classics degree, I’m planning on doing a PGCE in Classics so I can become a teacher =)
7. Disney is one of my favourite things ever! Classic Disney films, Disneyworld, I pretty much just love it all =D The second photo is our first time to Disneyworld, Florida, we’ve been like 7 times since haha! And we’re going again next year, I don’t if I’m 20, I still love it =)