New feature! As you already know, I like to post things that inspire me and my outfits every so often, but they’re not necessarily made up of real life people wearing real life clothes, so here I bring you my new feature of real blogger’s looks that I’m loving at the moment. Not sure how often I’ll do it, I suppose when I have enough looks saved up in my folder!
1. Annebeth from The Styling Dutchman: Loving the 50s style dress, and I want some shoes like that!! She posts amazing outfits everyday, always different and stylish =)
2. Becky-May from The Flower Girl: Those flared jeans with the gypsy style top, amazing! Wish I hadn’t got rid of my old gypsy style clothes now.
3. Breanne from Flattery: I still want some shorts like these =) Loving them with the tights and heels.
4. Alexa Chung: Okay, so not technically a blogger’s outfit, but it is very much a real wearable outfit. Loving the Peter Pan collar and the patterned skirt. Oh and the shoes, lovely!
5. Rebecca from The Clothes Horse: Ok, so her outfits never fail to amaze me, but I love this one especially because of the slightly different way she’s wearing the cardigan with the belt. Plus the white tights and shoes (I want those shooooes!)
6. Orchid Grey: Those tights! Just love the colour, plus the bag and the wedges, brilliant!
7. Shan-Shan from Tiny Toadstool: I am constantly inspired by her outfits, they’re so dreamy and perfect! Love this because I want to wear my Vivienne Westwoods like that! Plus the colour of the skirt is amazing (if anyone sees one anywhere let me know!), and the netting underneath <3
8. Willabelle from Pale Division: Love the shape of the corset style top, and those shoes are amazing, looking out for some like that for summer.
9. Kathleen Carla from Inspirafashion: I want to wear light coloured summery clothes!! Loving the brogues with socks too and the satchel =)
10. Emma from Scrapbook de la Emma: Loving the pink scalloped top with the skirt, the exposed zip is lovely. Plus her hair colour, I want it!!
Hope you enjoyed my first installment of Looks Inspiring Me, let me know if you like this feature or not, and which looks you like best too =)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.