Hello darlings! My name is Amber Rose, and I blog over at Laughing With Broken Eyes! As you can already tell, I’m guest blogging for the lovely Sian, so I’ll jump right in.
My budget has been very, very tight as of late (and I’m sure many of you can relate), so I made a list of some of my favorite things to do that cost little to no money. I know, I know, this is no award-winning post, but if I can give you any ideas, then I’m more than happy! Be sure to let me know in the comments what some of your favorite cheapo things to do are as I’d love some new ideas!
- Late night talks where you confess everything.
- Dressing differently and pretending to be a tourist in your own town.
- Coffee and bubble baths.
- Making fun of American Idol contestants.
- The indentation of pen on smooth paper, sending letters to friend.
- Plastic umbrellas in at-home drinks.
- Carrying your dog around the apartment so he can see things from a new perspective.
- People that make eye contact– making eye contact.
- Singing my encore, award-winning song into my steering wheel.
- Setting my alarm a half hour early so I can hit snooze a few times.
- Taking pictures of flowers, printing them at the library, and giving ‘bouquets’ to everyone.
- Butterfly kisses to say goodbye.
- Thin mints way too late.
- Making silly music videos with your friends.
- Hide and seek.
- Staring contests.