I’m not sure if I’ve had this particular one before, but the lovely Heather of 29 Skirts (go check out her blog, she is so sweet and has adorable outfits!) passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to me, and I don’t currently have an outfit photos to share, so I thought I’d do this!
1. I love travelling. Especially in RVs…
The photo above is from our trip in 2007, we did the Blue Ridge Parkway, started at Washington, got as far south as Charleston, SC and travelled back up the coast. In 2009 we did Utah, Idaho, Colorado and Wyoming (Yellowstone National Park, Grand Tetons etc). And in 2004 we did Canada: British Columbia and Alberta.
2. I went to school in a castle, it was awesome and lovely =)
This is me and one of my best friends in front of the school last summer. They left to live down south and had a little leaving party thing there and this is a photo from it. Also I’m sad because this maxi dress is now far too short on me, yet I didn’t even think I’d grown, but loads of my dresses are suddenly really short =(
3. I’ve recorded two singles and an album.
(I’m the one third from the left if you can’t tell!) Ok, so the album was Benjamin Britten’s Ceremony of Carols with my choir from school, but I have recorded two singles!! One written by my sister, and she plays the guitar in it, and the other by her teacher, that one’s a Christmas single and he’s considering releasing it this year haha! But I like my sister’s one better! He recorded them and kind of messes with the vocals and echoeyness of them so they’re kind of weird, but I might let you hear my sister’s one one day!!
4. I’m doing a 3 week course at the British School at Athens this summer =D
5. I am a massive hypochondriac!!
You’ve probably already noticed that about me though!! I think I have a different disease everyday, and I often diagnose myself with them! But I really did suffer terribly from tonsillitis, then had them out, and I do suffer awfully from costochondritis. Although my sleeping problems are massively helped now due to Michelle‘s suggestion of melatonin.
6. I love reading; Carol Goodman is probably my favourite author right now.
7. I love playing a game with my sister and our cameras: basically we move our faces around a lot while taking loads of photos. Here’s my favourite (sorry Beth!):