Fallen Leaves on the Ground

IMG_6778
IMG_6781
This is another purchase from my Saturday mini-spree. I’d spotted this in Primark amongst the knitwear before when I bought this skirt, and I also saw the matching skirt (which incidentally Laura’s wearing here), and when I popped back in there this weekend I couldn’t resist buying it. I honestly do think I’m lacking in jumpers (especially awesomely patterned ones!) in my wardrobe. The skirt is actually a couple of years old now, and it feels very wintery pairing a woolly jumper with a woollen skirt!! It’s not technically ‘woolly’ but it’s made of that sort of material.
IMG_6785
IMG_6786
IMG_6787
IMG_6788

Also I have to apologise for wearing these shoes again…honestly though, it doesn’t feel like wearing heels when you wear them, in fact I think I’m starting to find them more comfortable than flats because now whenever I put my ballet flats on I feel every single little bump in the ground and they just feel so flat haha!! Also they just make my legs feel so long!! And that can’t be a bad thing?!

IMG_6792
IMG_6804
IMG_6809
I didn’t mention yesterday but the reason I did a remix post (apart from it being fun!) was that I was feeling really poorly =( I’ve got Ben’s silly cold now so I have the first proper sore throat I’ve had since I had my tonsils out, a headache, which is not helped by noisy people upstairs, sneezing which hurts my silly ribs (costochondritis, check it out here) and just general dizziness. When I stood up to make my lunch earlier I actually went so dizzy I feel over! Although that’s nothing new to me =D So I decided this morning, even though I was feeling awful, to get myself out of bed and do something. So I got dressed up like I usually do, put on extra nice make up, actually did something to my hair (you can’t even tell anymore!) and tried to get on with working. But it was hard and I felt poorly =( So one reason I look pale in these photos is that. The other is that I am seem to just be generally very pale which is very strange considering my 6 weeks abroad in hot countries over summer!!
IMG_6832
IMG_6836
And I decided to photograph my face close up today since I made an effort with my make up. Usually I just wear a bit of foundation, mascara and lipstick (always put on lipstick nowadays!), but today I put on eyeliner too, crazy I know!! Although I did manage to smudge it when taking my photos because I had to close one eye to look through the viewfinder, which made my eye water, consequently causing smudgy eye.
IMG_6824
IMG_6830
IMG_6831
Jumper: Primark
Top (underneath, just seen): Primark
Skirt: Primark
Tights: Primark
Wedges: New Look
Oh goodness, I really must stop shopping in Primark so much!! Although people often say that Primark clothing is disposable and will only last that season, I have so many clothes that have lasted me years already from Primark, including the skirt I’m wearing today!! Honestly, you just have to be careful what you pick in Primark, there are some good quality things in there, I promise!
IMG_6829
Love,

Share:
15 comments so far.

15 responses to “Fallen Leaves on the Ground”

1. Kamila says:

a little bit to many diffrent things, but i’m in love with this tights! 🙂

2. Annebeth says:

very cute outfit, more is more! 😀 and I love your faded pink 🙂

3. Hallie says:

in love with the tights too, but I think only it’s a beautiful legs like yours make the tights pop!

4. Celynne says:

Cute jumper! This looks like a nice snuggly outfit. I always feel odd switching over to flats after I’ve been wearing heels for a while, it completely changes everything. The eyeliner is pretty, I’m too afraid to poke my eye hah.

5. Michelle says:

I feel like Primark sounds a bit like Forever 21 – people say it’s disposable, but if you choose things you really love (rather than really trendy items) and take good care of them, they won’t fall apart and you can wear them forever!

I really love this outfit! I love print jumpers, especially fair isle ones like this. They just seem so wintery and lovely!

You look great! I need to get another lens for my camera, your photos have looked so wonderful lately!

xo Michelle

6. Tanyabell says:

cute skirt!! I love all the bold trimmed items you’ve been wearing, lately!

7. Laura says:

Ooo the jumper to match my skirt 😛 Aha love this outfit! Hope you feel better, I had a cold last week it sucks 🙁

L x

8. JennaStevie says:

Soo cute, love that printed sweater its really awesome. Looks great with this skirt and those tights, such wonderful colours!
    xJennaD

9. Hi Sian! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are feeling much better.

I love your outfit – I’m a girl who loves to wear skirts & the one you have on is just marvelous & something I would definitely wear. Paired with that lovely sweater & tights – completely fab.

Hope to see more of you soon.

Hugs from NYC

Cinderella’s Closet NYC

10. I love the look–great patterns! Love your blog too–following! 🙂

11. Nowt wrong with primarche! Loving the ombre of your hair. Is it true that you’re a fellow Geordie? Found you through Newcastle’s mystreetchic.com micro-site x

12. ShoeZilla says:

Loving this look; especially the shoes!

13. Bani says:

Cute sweater! It really brings out the tips in your hair!

14. Charlotte says:

I HAVE THIS JUMPER TOO!! I wore it on my blog a few days ago. Seriously, great minds :]]
    Your makeup looks lovely :]]