Look at that little cutie!! These photos of the kitten, Hollie, were taken when my camera was momentarily not broken, then it started putting lines across the photos again. But Hollie’s now been confirmed as negative for any horrible diseases after a blood test on Tuesday, although she still has cat flu, so we can keep her!! At the moment she has to be kept alone in a little spare bedroom of ours because she could give our other cat flu, but she’s getting bigger and better everyday, eating loads and playing with us. She’s so lovely – you wouldn’t believe that less than 2 weeks ago my dad had brought her home, a little feral starving kitten in a cardboard box. Now she climbs up to sit in your knee for a cuddle and plays like a proper little kitten!!
Anyway, since my camera is still broken and being sent off to be fixed today, I decided to do a post anyway with kitten photos (because she is so cute!), and with some Resolutions (although I might take outfit photos with my mum’s camera later because I love my outfit today!!). I started a 21 before 22 list a while ago, but couldn’t think of enough!! So I decided to just do a few resolutions for the New Year, even though I probably won’t be able to keep up with them all!! So here they are:
- Wear heels in everyday situations more often.
- Try a new recipe every month.
- Do something with my photography (when my camera is fixed!)
- Keep up with my blogging.
- Do more exercise – zumba/yoga once a week (doesn’t sound like much, but I don’t do anything at the moment!)
- Spend less money on clothes and save instead.