Lace Mint

IMG_0314
IMG_0312
IMG_0310
Another outfit post – I’m doing pretty well right now!! My parents came back from holiday yesterday so no more dog walking and animal feeding for me =D But I’m going to miss having to walk the dog everyday, I think I’m going to go with my mum sometimes and hopefully meet up with a friend who’s moved closer to where I live to walk the dogs too. The weather cooled right down yesterday, and we were told that it was supposed to drop even more, but today it warmed right up again – back up to around 16 or 17 degrees, warm enough to sit out in the garden. As long as I’m in the sheltered area of our patio, it gets really warm, so even though I started the day with tights and a cardigan, I ended up taking both off.
Canon2
Canon1
IMG_0330
Sunglasses: Primark
Dress: River Island
Shoes: New Look
This is the dress I bought when I was shopping with my sister the other week from River Island. I’d spotted it on the website, but it was one of those, ‘I love it but I wouldn’t buy it’ dresses, but then I saw it in the shop and had to try it on. And once it was on, I wasn’t letting it go – it’s minty coloured, has a lace top with a scalloped edge and a full skirt. Could only be made better with pockets!! And the shoes are new from the same day too =D They’re from New Look. I saw some nude ones with a small heel which I loved, but then I saw these, with their amazing gold heel (I’ll do a close up sometime) and just had to get them!! I ended up wearing them for my visit to the school on Wednesday because they’re quite smart but still sensible. They did rub on my heels a little though, but I didn’t feel it until I’d got home and took the shoes off, but now I’ve been left with some blisters =( Once they’ve softened up a little though I think they’ll be fine.
IMG_0316
IMG_0327
IMG_0336

Share:
21 comments so far.

21 responses to “Lace Mint”

1. rach_t says:

such a pretty look.i am loving mint right now. the weather tricked me today, lovrly sunshine but bloody cold lol! xx

2. Joyce says:

Your dress has such a pretty color and I love the scalloped edge lace part!

3. Emma says:

you look gorgeous here sian! that dress is so lovely

4. This is by far my favorite look of yours, it’s so pretty!!

xx, Maria Veronica.
    diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

5. Caroline says:

Gorgeous dress, loving mint and all the pastel colours at the moment.. πŸ™‚
    Caroline.x

6. Susann says:

That’s such a lovely look – the dress is absolutely adorable and from what I can tell, the shoes are too πŸ™‚

xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

7. Charlotte says:

oh wow this dress is absolutely gorgeous! and I love your shoes!
    I’ve been having a bit of a freak out because I’m going brunette this week and I’ve been worrying I won’t be able to wear pastels anymore but you always look fab in them!

Charlotte x

8. Laura says:

The dress is beautiful, such a gorgeous pretty colour! The lace makes it even more perfect! x

9. Shen says:

That dress is gorgeous! i hate new shoes though when they rob, i just don’t want to put them on ever again!
    xx

10. Such a cute dress and the color looks great on you! I wish we had your stores over here.

11. This dress is perfect! I love it πŸ™‚

12. Piia says:

wow, stunning pictures! The quality of them is even TOO good , since you’ve got your camera back πŸ™‚
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

13. This dress looks so fantastic on you and the color is lovely. πŸ™‚

~Brit

14. This is such a gorgeous dress! I hope the weather warms up again soon! πŸ™‚

Love, Rachel

15. Vale β™₯ says:

This dress is so lovely, you look wonderful ! I also like how you paired it with those vintage style sunnies !

16. Camilla says:

love the dress so good i have the primark sunnies too! a lovely summery outfit xx

17. Daisy says:

This dress is so pretty and the colour really suits you.

18. Nnenna says:

This dress is just gorgeous! You look so pretty! =)

19. Lovely look πŸ™‚
    Bisous
    Yu’

20. Celynne says:

That dress is gorgeous, and it looks amazing on you! I really love the lace top part, and the colour is lovely. I’m always worried when I buy shoes as to whether or not my feet will blister, which they usually do, I’m too much of a baby to suffer breaking things in hah.