3   58
4   82

Wedge Wellies

IMG_5880
IMG_5882
IMG_5886
IMG_5893
This is my outfit from a couple of days ago now…as most of you know, we had an amazingly warm few days last week, but in Newcastle on Sunday the temperature plummeted again with quite a lot of rain. I was pretty miserable because I’d been enjoying the sunny weather, and I’d put on this new yellow top too which seemed lovely for sunny weather. I really wanted to do some outdoor outfit photos too to show off my new hair against the yellow top, but it was raininggg. So I had an awesome idea: get the umbrella and put some wellies on!! Fortunately I had received some wellies from Wedge Wellyย to try out, and this seemed a perfect time to do so =)
IMG_5894
IMG_5888
IMG_5895
These wellies are the Freedom Flexย ones and they are so cute! I was a bit apprehensive about them because they’re not exactly a ‘normal’ product, but since when have I been normal?! Due to the wedge, I’m not sure I’ll be wearing them out and about the muddy fields when walking the dog (although I may give it a go), but they’re perfect for throwing on in the rainy Newcastle weather. And the wedge itself is actually really quite comfortable! I haven’t yet done a full day’s wearing them yet, but in the time I wore them my feet were quite comfortable and stayed pretty warm in them too =)
IMG_5892
IMG_5897
IMG_5901
Umbrella: Won in Charity Shop Challenge
Yellow Sheer Top: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Wellies: c/oย Wedge Welly
You may notice a spell of a few new things I’ve bought in Primark over the next few days =S My great aunt gave me a Primark voucher for my birthday, plus you all know I just can’t help myself around Primark when I just get back to Newcastle. I did get an amazing coat though that you’ll see soon, I love it!!
IMG_5887

Love,

Share:

8 Comments

1. October 4, 2011 / 8:42 pm

your hair is AWESOME! ๐Ÿ˜€ I totally set a trend! ๐Ÿ˜€

2. October 4, 2011 / 11:19 pm

I love your wedge wellies ๐Ÿ™‚ Perfect buy for that Northern weather!

And I love the yellow top too. I can never resist a Primark binge when I’m near one! Lovely, as always xx

3. October 5, 2011 / 3:18 am

LOve them!! Just checked out the website for those adorable wellies and found out they dont post to Australia ๐Ÿ™

blog

4. October 5, 2011 / 12:23 pm

ahhhh I want some!! they are so cute!!

Charlotte x

5. October 5, 2011 / 5:31 pm

I love the sleeves on that blouse! I’m a sucker for big bell sleeves, and the colour is so pretty, looks good with your hair. Those boots are cute too. My boots are black and green-bottomed farmer style ones, not very stylish like these.

6. October 9, 2011 / 4:51 pm

I love this outfit, such a lovely way of bring some summer back into such a rainy day. Those wellies are lovely, how did I not know you can get ones with a wedge before now? Oh, and I love what you have done with your hair! Is that new or have I just been horribly unobservant recently? xo

7. wedge wellies
    October 12, 2011 / 10:18 pm

Love the wellies! The whole outfit really suits you, wish i could pull something off like that….